Wednesday, 20 April 2011

WOYWW - A Wee Man and a Metal Thing


a test piece for a project and the piece I made on the impromptu UStream broadcast on Monday are sitting on my desk ... underneath which is some paper for my magazine projects I'm working on.


This is my Wee Man .... Jonty ... shaped tag (sorry it's a bit dark) which I made using the Play Time (Set 3) Garden Curio set.


RachO113(letter O not a number .... I'd put a link up but Youtube is not co-operating) did a fabulous Youtube video the other day using metal and self-adhesive metal tape, and I had a go ..... not to the same standard as hers though in my Ustream Broadcast on Monday ... if you fancy a laugh have a watch!!

Right, I have my coffee I'm off to see what you have all been up to at WOYWW this week over at Fair Queen Julia's place.

Hugs

Kay

9 comments:

Andria said...

Happy WOYWW, that looks really interesting. off to watch your video :).
Andria #32

Helen said...

Will have to catch the video later, can't do that from work!!

okienurse said...

Very interesting. I will have to watch the video later. Thanks for sharing Vickie #28

Tertia said...

Looks like you had some real fun!
Happy WOYWW

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

All looking very interesting. I have bookmarked your video! happy WOYWW
Rebecca (44) x

scrapwordsmom said...

Happy WOYWW. I am new to this and love it!! It's Week 3 for me and I get so inspired looking at everyone's projects!!!!

Have a wonderful and creative day!

Angie said...

What an interesting project ...must check out the video

Sunshine Girl said...

That tag looks great and I like the metal word too - I so must try that one day!

Minxy said...

Interesting projects, off now to have a gigggle @ your video :oP