Sunday, 29 May 2011

Getting ready for WOYWW PIF



The progress so far for WOYWW PIF and also Sunday Stamper Red Red Wine Challenge this week.

So far given it all a coat or two of white acrylic, and then a couple of coats of Lumiere on the dress form and configuration box it will be sitting on, and one coat on the rectangle box for the Sunday Stamper Challenge.

I am desparately hoping that I can get the dress form moving along a good bit today, as it has to be done for Wednesday, I still need to work out how to make a canvas apron for it and start adding tissue.

The red box is easier, so that shouldn't take long.

Happy day.

Kay

2 comments:

Helen said...

Lots of good things on the go here! At least my PIF is ready and just done my SS "red wine" too....

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooh. There's gonna be a contest about linking beneath you on Wednesday!!!!!