Monday, 9 May 2011

How can a large tub just VANISH?!!!!!!!!


?????????? ~Where the F!*K!!!



Pardon my language, but I really don't understand how that can happen..... I know that I have used it in 2011 ..... really, how can it just disappear ....... taking with it might add a big bottle of Gesso!!!!!!!!!

I need it, I WANT IT ............. NOW ....... this is me throwing toys ...... on the plus side looking for it I found my rotary wheel cutter which has been AWOL for 6 months.


I'm convinced with have some kind of arting borrower living here .......... Toodles is not included, as she just seems to get through hot glue and scissors .... she hasn't found the gel medium world yet.

I am off to sulk..... laters.

Kay

2 comments:

Theresa said...

ooooo...I feel your pain! I hate when that happens.

Katy - CS Editor said...

Happens to me ALL the time. But usually said 'lost' item is to be found on my desk directly in front of my face!!!