Friday, 27 May 2011

NEW STAMP RELEASE TONIGHT



Finally, we have the new stamp release coming out tonight, although I've already put it up on Stamp Galaxy.  Introductory RRP is £12.00 umounted and £13.99 mounted on cling foam and trimmed.  All orders will be done on first come basis, but we will do out best to get them out to you asap.

It's called Play Time (Set 4) - Nanny's Day Off and as a fabulous A5 collection put together by Katy Fox, who is of course the super talented Editor of Craft Stamper magazine in her day job.

We are also hoping to be in a position to put up another DL collection put together by Katy called Very Vintage (Set 1) - Gone Postal ... just depends if I can get moving quick enough for that one as well today ... if not it will be available in the next few days.

Personally, I can't wait to get my hands on this set, it is just super.

1 comment:

Sally Morgan said...

Wow, these stamps are fabulous! I hope there's some left on payday-the 20th-I've never seen anything like them and just have to have them!
*hugs* Sal x