Monday, 30 May 2011

Sunday Stampers Challenge - Red, Red Wine .....

second only to T-T-Tia Mariaaaaaaaaa in my little world!


Whilst this isn't my PIF for the WOYWW anniversary, this is off to a new home - fingers crossed I can actually get my PIF done in time .... it's on my agenda tomorrow morning, but nearly done it anyway.

This wee box is Crimson Lumiere paint with Sunset Gold Lumiere paint lightly layered on top so depending on which way you hold it looks either red or gold....cunning hey?

Having base coated it I then stamped loads of Piccolo Neptune Text images crushed 'em around a bit, and then layered down with Golden Fluid Matte Medium.  Once dry I went back in with the gold.

Then I coloured my mulberry branches with Moonshadow Stain (Helitrope Purple Plum) and tipped with a bit of the Sunset Gold Lumiere and added 1 each on the long side and 1 half on each end piece.

The "Let's Make a Date" and "Florist logo are from Katy's Very Vintage Set 1 that we released recently.

Inside:


I painted as the top, and added a couple of Piccolo Neptune Text bits, an image from the UK STampers Tissue Paper Swap (thanks Glitter Monkey) which was of a fab bird cage and "WOYWW" (Imagine That Papercrafts Clear Stamp Alpha ... as you know not a clear stamp girl, but love 'em) added a little bit of of Sunset Gold over the image.  When dry I added a generous amount of Glossy Accents ....... well done me, I DID NOT stick my finger in it at all to check if it was done and end up with a fingerprint smudge!!!

It will have something little inside it, not sure what yet maybe choccie and is going off to somebody ..... I am not prepared to say where that will be even if you torture me ........ offer my alcohol .... oh, all right make it a double.

I'm off to post this over at the wonderful Hels blog, and then sit waiting for the sign off to come through for Katy's new Very Vintage Set 2 to come in .... all I can say at the moment is OH MY GOD!!!!

Laters peeps.

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Katy's Very Vintage sound like they are rather lush indeedily...need to see them :O)) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper hun x