Wednesday, 4 May 2011

WOYWW #100 - What a feeling ..........

a clean desk (or relatively speaking) desk gives you - obviously it's a phenomenon that is fairly alien to me, as my desk very rarely reaches that nirvana!

But behold, SCHAZAM:



A desk that is as clear as it is every going to get, with HD Camcorder set up to record more stuff.


The right-hand side with just the stamps that I am working on for the Craft Stamper article and some discarded (sorry, resting) Copics.


The left-hand side ... the green is a ready painted and waiting to be moved on suitcase project for Craft Stamper.  Painted in yummy, yummy Lumiere Metallic Olive Green (562) .... oh my word how it shimmers and catches the light that stuff .... I am afraid it's a bit of an addiction.  Along with the texture paste that you can see lurking towards the back, oh and the flowers in the brown box lurking to the other side ...... are you catching a whiff of addition to craft stuff?

I need to start making something for the WOYWW anniversary that is coming up soon, so I think that will be on my desk at some point this week to get ticked off the list of things to do.  In the meantime, I'm looking forward to having a snoop around the other WOYWW desks, so grab a coffee and join me over at the Fair Queen Julia's stamping-ground.

Hugs

Kay

18 comments:

Cathy said...

Fab space, and very tidy and organised. Liking the ickle suitcase ... and'discarded' copics!!
happy Wednesday,
Cathy xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Kay! I'm impressed. Might have something to do with the tri-pod. Love that box, though. I agree that it shimmers. Happy WOYWW from # 6 this week.

Sarpreet said...

lots of lovely goodies, i also love the stick and spray, beautiful workspace,Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, Wow! Has it really been 100 weeks! (#3)

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely busy desk there! I have one of those suitcases that I have painted with a normal acrylic blue paint and keep meaning to go over it with an inka gold blue instead - these shimmering paints make such a difference dont they! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 32

jude said...

Lovely busy Creative desk love the wee suitcase reminds me i have one somewhere....yep somewhere..lol.
Lots of goodies i see have fun and enjoy making your 104 project ,thankfully mine done and ready to show!
Happy woyww 100
hugs judex

Helen said...

Great desk, and what a lovely green colour - not used Lumiere's for ages... must put that right!

sasa said...

that green is really lovely - desk looks great and very organised today!
Thanks for sharing your space,

Sarah at 4

Jan said...

Wishing my desk looked that nice :) Thanks for the snoop and great blog!

Shazsilverwolf said...

I really, really Love green. Its funny how lots of people avoid it, TFS, Shaz #112

Sid said...

Loads going on there Kay !!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kay, very impressive desk this week. It's the tripod that does it - I don't think I could make a filmed demo - I'd be all thumbs and sure as eggs is eggs I'd forget one vital ingredient when prepping. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #38

Zoe Anthistle said...

Your artwork and cards look amazing!! Im also impressed with clean desk as I know that mine is always messy. I'm an artist/ teacher and I also make cards of my artwork. Though not properly handmade cards like yours.

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, impressively roomy today - tripod at the ready - really enjoyed the last two vids. Am an old Lumiere fan...jsut love 'em.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very nice space. I'm interested in seeing the little suitcase finished.

Angie said...

Thanks for the nose ...it was fun ...love all your flowers

Sally Morgan said...

I want your desk please! It looks fab, the sweeet little suitcase is a great colour, I'll look out for the article in the mag!
Thanks for sharing
*hugs* Sal x

okienurse said...

Busy space I guess. Love how neat and tidy it is. You are def organized. Is this video going to be available for all of us to view? Thanks for sharing. Vickie aka okienurse #36

Morti said...

Now you've said it, you know you're going to have to use the Metallic Olive Green Lumiere paint on your WOYWW PIF project, don't you? LOL

Great desk Kay!