Friday, 24 June 2011

Haberdashery Tag finished



My desk is tidy today ... Wednesday's WIP finished and a couple of things put out ready to go in the Samples bin.

So here's a couple of piccies of the tag:


the green danglie thing actually is the "haberdashery" stamp onto shrink plastic, but I hadn't noticed that it'd swung round ... the battery on my camera has gone now, so I will show you a shot of that later on.  This is just another view of the tag:


I still think it needs a little something else ............ which will probably be some flat back pearl trim at the bottom and a few beads hanging off the TH clasp at the top .... off to Hobby Craft later to get a few beads for Toodles necklace so I shall pick some up.

The supplies for the tag along with make up directions/list of supplies will be put up as a free project download on Stamp Galaxy at some point in the next day or so.

I have to do some housework now as we have another viewing this afternoon.

Thinking about it I think I will enter this in CYD challenge, which is vintage.
Happy crafting.

Kay

3 comments:

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous tag Kay! That BG is yummy!
Have fun in London!
Alison x

Gaynor said...

Really nice, looks like a lot of work went in to this, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck with the challenge, Gaynor DT xx

Amanda said...

Love thos little buttons!

Thanks for joining in the vintage challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda