Wednesday, 29 June 2011

WOYWW - I'll mind my Bees Wax

This week I'll be minding my Bees Wax ... the Natural and the White the variety .... what luck there's an article in the new Craft Stamper about using it, and I had got some for the Galaxy - essentially for making bottle cap projects with - so that turned out well.

IMG00206.jpg on Twitpic

Unfortunately, there's no artwork to show you, just yummy things to make more artwork on the desk including a 1" circle punch, lace, flat back pearl trim, fancy buttons.  I have some mega personal stuff today with my BFF and also there is no electricity here today, so I'll be off-line with no pc or phone (mobile will also be off most of the day).

Grab a coffee and head off to Fair Queen Julia's to see what all the other WOYWWers have been up to.

*EDITED TO ADD* I forgot to mention that I'm in Craft Stamper/Play Set 2 in Stamping Contrasts Section, mine were the canvas and domino projects.
Hugs

Kay

13 comments:

Helen said...

Hmmm - beeswax - I bought some in February and haven't opened it yet... one day, one day!!

Sue said...

Hi ya
look forward to seeing what you create with ya new goodies,thanks for the mooch, happy WOYWW, sue,x (16)

sasa said...

I've been uhming and aahing about a melt pot for ages...beeswax makes it harder to resist... Have fun with it - I'm sure it will be beautiful.
Hope you will call by Friday for the first My Mojo Monthly. Thanks for sharing today.
Sarah at 6.

Tertia said...

Oh my, being cut off from all things electronic - horror of all horrors! Lotsd of lovelyness to play with while you wait though.
Happy WOYWW!

Kathleen said...

I nearly bought some Bee's wax the other week and I'm kicking myself for the oversight. Hope you show what you do with it.
Kathleen x

Cath said...

I always want to do the ironing when we have no electric. Have fun with BFF.

Cathx 72

Elizabeth said...

Beeswax, I bought a bar of this in a candlemakers in Wales recently but have done nothing with it so far. Saw that timely item in Craft Stamper too so may be trying it out soon. I'll be interested to see what you do with it too. Have a great week. elizabeth x #83

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I had real fun today, even though it was kinda scary at first! An interesting desk though as I'm a non cardmaker, I don't know what most of the stuff is :) !! Thanks for your kind comments xxx

Pam said...

look forward to seeing what you do with your goodies. Hugs Pam x

okienurse said...

I have never used bees wax and keep saying I am going to buy some and give it a go but have never gotten around to it yet. Can't wait to see what you use it one. Thanks for sharing. VIckie #39

Angie said...

Why is it that when I finally throw something away, I find there is a use for it? I inherited some bees wax from and arty aunt ....kept it for nearly 10 years ....finally got rid of it....look forward to see what you create with it.

Angelfish said...

I bought a jar of that in a sale once and have no idea what to do with it! Will be checking out Craft Stamper when I get my copy:)

Kezzy said...

Love all the yumminess on your desk. I have the melt pot and bees wax but yet to use them, i should really have a go. I'm off now to check out your work in the craft stamper. Kezzy x