Wednesday, 22 June 2011

WOYWW - a little bit of this and that and another basic tag


Good morning all.......oh my heavens Wednesday has rushed around again.  There is not too much to see on my desk at the moment - but it's a little more tidy this week:



I moved this off of my desk to take a quick photo of it as the reflection was really bad on my craft sheet:


as you can see it's only just started.  Distress Stain in Spun Sugar and Dusty Concord then sprayed with Perfect Pearl Mist in Forever Violet.  Then the tissue paper was stamped (using some of the new la Couture stamps, crumpled and added with Matte Medium and Peeled Paint Distress Ink rubbed over to pick up the high points and also the edges.

Not too sure where I'm going to go with it from here though!

The half-finished tag I showed last week is done, and that's in the post below so scroll down a bit.

Thank you as always for visiting, and commenting, I REALLY appreciate it.  Last week somebody asked if I do videos ... yes, they are on You Tube as toodlesandbinks or stampgalaxy.

I've got 5 minutes to spare so I'm off to Fair Queen Julia's to have a nosey around.  See ya.

PS:  Actually thinking about it as I posted a perma link you won't be able to scroll down I think so click HERE for the finished butterfly tag.

Hugs

Kay

23 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So many neat and tidy desks. It must be summer!!!! At last. Great colors on the tag. Happy WOYWW

Neet said...

Busy desk, beautiful tag! Thanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet #9

Hels Sheridan said...

loving your tag base.. if ever I am stuck for what to do with a tag I just chuck a load of Idea-ology at it and then bung a couple of flowers on rofl I have a little giveaway on my desk today :O)) x

Helen said...

Loving the tag so far! The colours are fab.

jude said...

What beautiful tag,the background colours youve choosen are Fab cant wait to see how it turns out like.Have creative week
hugs Judex 10

Cathy said...

Fab tag in the making, lvoe the colours, and very organised, tidy space.
Happy WOYWW,
Cathy xx

Cardarian said...

I like your tag...so much going on! I will be back to see what you make!
Hugs,
Cardarian

NatashaMay said...

Awesome texture! Thanks for sharing. :) Happy WOYWW!

Tertia said...

Love the look of the tag, would love to see it when its finished.
Happy WOYWW

Helen said...

Love the texture and colour on that tag.
Helen

Kathleen said...

Love the tag so many wonderful colours and textures.
Kathleen x

Sue said...

Hi ya
gorgeous tag, luv the colours, thanks for the mooch, happy WOYWW, sue,x

okienurse said...

very nice tag base. I love the dusty concord color...love purples and reds a lot. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107

Serendipity Stamping said...

Tag is looking good! Check it out later to see end result. I may go in and try one later. #101

Angie said...

Love your background to tags ....I wonder what the end result will be. Had a quick look at your butterfly tag ....wow xx

Angelfish said...

It's looking good already, great texture and colours:)

MaggieC said...

Beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing things with us.

Shazsilverwolf said...

Love the colours on your tag, tfs Happy WOYWW Shaz

Spyder said...

ohooo quick! bloggers letting me comment! ummm, love your tag and your crafty space does look a lot tidier than mine mess! Happy Crafting! HapPy LatE WoyWw!!
((Lyn))

Nan said...

Enjoyed seeing your blog and your WIP... off to see your finished tag! :) Nan

scrappystickyinkymess said...

Very cool. I struggles to track you down as the link on my WOYWW comment went to your gravatar page, then to the SG blog, which is dead, but I did see Toodles and Binks so now I have found you!

Worth the effort :)

Mary Anne

Morti said...

I see die cuts and flowers on that tag, maybe a raven too..... Lovely background you've made!

Jackie said...

I'm really loving seeing everyone's workspaces