Wednesday, 15 June 2011

WOYWW PIF and what else I've been up to

Wow, another Wednesday hits the deck running .... they come around so fast.




Sorry Morti I didn't have time to show my lovely PIF off last week - it has pride of place next to my Artsy Crafty project and Sir Timmie shrine in my bedroom!....although Toodles keeps swapping the letters to spell mommy LOL!



As you can see my desk remains in a perilous state of dis-aray, but you can't make an cake without getting out shaking flour everywhere.  A close up of another hand-dyed tag on the desk:



although it is far from finished.

The other thing that has been on, around, over my desk this week is Katy's new release (Very Vintage Set 2 - la Couture), which is this yummyest looking thing:


and will be pressed all things being equal tonight, so keep an eyeout over at Stamp Galaxy for news later on this evening....there may even be pre-release opportunities to nip in quick and get yours if you are already a registered member so look out for a newsletter!!!

Right, I'm off for a quick coffee and a nose around all the other WOYWW desks this week, coming .... righto off we go to Fair Queen Julia's then.

20 comments:

Dragon said...

Great sheet of stamps and what a creative desk... loved having a rummage!!!
Frankie
xx

Helen said...

love your desk - that tag is fantastic!

Bubbles said...

I Love a messy desk... oops, obviously I meant "creative", not messy *lol*
Have a wonderful WOYWW #106!

Toodles and Binks (Galaxy Girl from UK STampers) said...

Pre-orders are open for the stamp set now:

http://www.stampgalaxy.co.uk/catalog/very-vintage-couture-preorder-p-1759.html

alexa said...

Mmm, off to look at those stamps! Wondering what the tripod is for ... Do you do videos, or is it for photographing work?

NatashaMay said...

Lol! LOve the PIF you've got. How clever of your girl to swap the letters. :) Love the tag you made as well. Happy WOYWW!

Angie said...

That PIF is fantastic. That Stamp set is brilliant ...I want it. thanks for sharing xx

Morti said...

Heheheheh - glad you liked th PIF Kay! As for coming in to find it spelling "Mommy", I kept walking in to my craft room to find someone (er herm, mentioning no names) had piled them all up to look like a stick man. I'll have to blog the photo!

Angelfish said...

Great PIF and I love those stamps:)

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Love those stamps and what a fabulous PIF!
Happy day!
Rebecca x

jodpea said...

That tag is lovely, seems an odd colour combination at first glance but it really works

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gotta love that hand dyed tag. It's a great color combination. Your new stamp set is adorable, too. Happy WOYWW.

Spyder said...

clever Tootlesfor spotting that WOYWW is really mommy! Very Creative desk, is that a camera tri-pod!?! I need one! Happy WOYWW
((Lyn))

MvM-design said...

love your tag!
Lovely desk, thanks for sharing :)
Happy woyww!!

Hugs Marleen ;-)

okienurse said...

very busy looking desk. I love the new sheet of stamps...I don't think we get that company here in the states and I have found ordering from the UK costs so much more to get them shipped it is cost prohibitive! Very nice tag. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #46

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous tag, a creative busy desk, Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 106, # 25

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It works very good, creative and interesting,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

butlersabroad said...

Wow that's a beautiful tag and it really looks finished to me!

Hugs
Brenda 73

triciasconfetti said...

That tag is fantastic - love the raised effect of the butterflies.
Great desk too , lots to nosey at.
x Tricia (64)

Katy said...

Gorgeous tag Kay, such sumptuous colours.