Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Sunday Stamper Callenge - Writing

I've just done a quick mock up of a sample card using the Very Vintage Set 2 (la Couture), and as it has writing all over it I think I will consider Hel's Sunday Stamper Challenge ticked.



There are a few things I want to change on it, little shrink plastic elements will be done in Rich Cocoa instead of Tuxedo Black, but the colour combo is fine .... I'm trying to move away from purple at the moment - so a shift to red is not bad!



It goes without saying that the stamping is a bit ropey .... but as I said it's a mock up just to try it out ..... thinking about it I will probably change the trim on the dress form - hand dyed larger lace rather than cream pieces, the crinkled seam binding instead of the lace and green or black swirly pearls instead of the crystal ones.


The bottom bit of the easel needs to be raised up, so a double layer with Pinflair instead of just the one layer with thin 3d foam.

I need to get back to work now, no pressing rubbah today though as I completely ran out yesterday afternoon.  There should have been a further supply on the carrier last night, but it's not turned up yet.

Happy crafting.


Kay

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Lovely colourful and interesting card Kay... love all those layers and textures... thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper x

craftytrog said...

A simply stunning inky creation Kay! Love your new stamps!
Have a great weekend!
Alison xx