Tuesday, 26 July 2011

WOYWW .... before, after and a bit of the old crafting

Remember the shots you have had week after week of my, well ........ lets's not too fine a point on it messy and outdated, and hardly workable crafting space ......... a girl can only take so much ........... so in 4 days we've gone from this:


to THIS ...... don't re-adjust your screens on PANIC .... you are still in Kay's work area..........tahh dahhhhh:


with lovely hanging crafty baskets full of all my paints, ink etc:


and a new working area for all the computer end:


all Cotton White walls and much more organised - you'd not believe ..... well may be you would .... the stuff I have spent my money on over the years and thrown away or put in a box to give away to a friend's daughter ........ we're still waiting for more mesh units to arrive for the other side, from which will hand all the packaging and other bits and bobs, and I have a lot of things to still go through to finally bring it in to some kind of order.  However, I am a very happy crafter at the moment, especially as I can now watch streaming whilst I craft and my web cam can be mounted on the mesh for a good view, or the tripod can go straight in front without having to work round it whilst crafting.

I promised craft, this is all I have so far .... soz:


It has moved on a little bit since you saw it hanging around last week.

Right, now after that long post I need a coffee and a sit down looking at all the other crafty areas (you can get fab inspiration from others you know!)..... so I'm off to Fair Queen Julia's to have a nosey.

Ohhh, and I know he reads this, so THANK YOU my Rubbah Elf for working so hard to shift, drill, paint and hang everything in super dooper quick time for me!!  Also thank you for coming with me today for technical input, and a scrummy lunch.

Kay

28 comments:

jude said...

Wow fab organisation this week .Love your craftroom may it long keep tidy!..lol well creative messy anyways.
Have fab wednesday and a creative week ahead.
hugs Judex 7

voodoo vixen said...

Well! That looks fabulous... what a brilliant elf you have!! So nice to have things organised and visible... the visible bit is very important to me or forget I have the stuff!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, congratulations on your tidy up! it's looking really good!

Gloria said...

I think it's great, all the organization. Looks great! Thx for sharing.

Cathy said...

Oh my, I love your re-organised space. Just wondering how long it will be before it looks creatively messy again!!!!
Happy WOYWW
Cathy xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm super impressed with this new craft space. I know how much you must love it.

Sue said...

Hi ya
wow what a make over, lovely hanging baskets, very tidy space,thanks for the mocch, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Loving those mesh baskets. I can see how excited you are with your new neat space- I know how good that feels! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Christine said...

What a wonderful makeover - the baskets are great, lots of brilliant storage :)

sasa said...

great post - and yet another clean up bug in the house - it must be in the air this week. love the case great colours! thanks for the peek today! Sarah (Sasa at 1)

Helen said...

fantastic reorganisation - long may it stay tidy!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Is it the same room?? The Elf sure waved his magic wand! Good luck in your new tidy space :D xx

Li'l Pidge said...

ooohh-what a lovely workspace...perfect for getting all creative in!

kyla

Tammy said...

Oh i am loving your mesh storage, all at hand and ready to craft! What a great clean up, can you please come to mine to sort my stash out! Thanks for sharing

Spyder said...

ohoo yes, love your storage I feel a trip to ikea coming on next weekwhen I'm home!! Ilike to 'see' what I have...or I forget I have them!
HapPy WOywW Have a great week,
((Lyn)) #27

nerllybird said...

Fantastic! It's so exciting reorganising things and finding stash you'd forgotten. And then chucking it out, lol.
Helen S

famfa said...

It looks lovely. Happy crafting in your new organised space

Angie said...

That is an amazing space ...so wonderfully accesable ...love it

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Well done!

NatashaMay said...

Wow! You did a great job reorganizing. :)I love those hanging baskets.

Sam said...

WOW!! I want some now! It looks fabulous hun, hope it stays like it for a while for you
Sam x

Jumbleberries said...

Oh my, what a fab space - I am sooo jealous. Happy WOYWW xx

Dragon said...

Woo hoo!! Organized or WHAT!!!!! Please come and do mine
FRankie
xx

Neet said...

What a transformation! WOW!
MS scoreboard - there was some discrepency regarding them and they stopped supplying the UK with them. Not sure but I think your only hope is oysterstamps.co.uk for them. Hope they still have some for you.

Elizabeth said...

Great transformation - the Rubbah Elf excelled himself here. The great thing about re-organisation you space, in fact the only good reason for doing it, is that you get to re-aquaint yourself with stash you've forgotten you have. Enjoy :) Elizabeth x #59

Neil said...

Hi, thanks for sharing your desk, i'm on a mad dash round, places to go and things to see, so can't stay for a chat! Have a good week.

The Paper Princess said...

So much crafty goodness to drool over!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

okienurse said...

Awesome organization. I love that mesh wall and baskets. I need to look into some for a space in my craft room. Sorry I am so late getting around but haven't felt well this week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie