Wednesday, 10 August 2011

WOYWW - Tied Up and Well Heeled

I won't lie, it's busy, busy, busy around here .... the Craft Stamper had 4 of my projects in it, plus 3 by Katy Fox and 3 by Jean Franks, plus other bits about some other stamps, so the phone has been ringing off the hook with orders ............ I'm thrilled that everyone is loving the stamps as much as I do.

So my desk looks like this today:


Here's a close up of the inside of the box:


with some of the gorgeous "Toodles Trimz" .... I can't wait to get my hands on this lot!!

I had to move the box .... as underneath was my shoe - you remember the suitcase project that has gone on and gone, well this is what is going inside it:


Made from Black Fimo, dusted with Pearl-Ex and painted with Lumiere paints.  It fits in the box perfectly.

I have more orders to pack today, and stamps to package, but hopefully I will get a chance to come back with a coffee at some point and visit Fair Queen Julia to see what all the other WOYWWers have been up to.

Cheers lovies.

Kay

16 comments:

sasa said...

Great to hear that - Loved this months CS mag. Enjoy yourself in between the busy times too!
I also have a Dutch pretties parcel giveaway on my blog today if you fancy some colour!
Thanks for sharing your WOYWW desk today,
Sarah at 3

Sunshine Girl said...

What a busy day you have! loved the articles in Craft Stamper. Thanks for sharing and enjoy playing with those trims!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That plain cardboard box was deceiving - it hid all sorts of ribbony fun inside!! Have fun playing :)

okienurse said...

great looking box of goodies! Can't wait to see how you use it. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Helen said...

What a lovely box! Thanks for sharing.

Neil said...

Thanks for sharing your space this week and I hope the rest of your week goes well!

Ann B said...

Love the articles in CS, the playtime stamps are my favourites. That box of trimmings is shouting 'buy me, buy me'.

Tertia said...

Great to hear that your work is appreciated!
Those trims are fantastic and the shoe, well thats just fabulous!
Happy WOYWW

Sharne Davies said...

ribbons ohhhhhhhh pretty.

butlersabroad said...

Looking forward to receiving a copy of CS from a friend soon, hope it's the one with your articles in it! Those trimz look wonderful. When you're self employed business is good, so I hope it continues.

Hugs
Brenda 73

Angie said...

So pleased everything is working out so well for you and busy is good. Love the look of that box of trims.

Yogi said...

Thanks for the glimpse. Glad you're busy. Have a great day.

ScrappnBee said...

Love the shoe! How awesome! Those ribbons look like a bunch of fun! Have a happy WOYWW (at least it still is here in the USA...) -Amanda

Julia Dunnit said...

Thought so - left a coment last night and couldn't decide if I'd clicked away too quickly for the WV to 'take'! You deserve coffee, it's about all that will fit into your day! People would give limbs to open boxes of ribbon that lovely on a normal working day. Well, this people, anyway!

JoZart said...

That's a good kind of busy to be! Love CS too... well done.
joZarty x

Elizabeth said...

It's good to hear of your success - I really enjoyed the items in Craft Stamper - my favourite crafting magazine. And those trims look yummy. Elizabeth x #60