Wednesday, 14 September 2011

WOYWW - card projects underway and other bits and bobs


including a million and one failed attempts at trying to tie a double bow with my box maker!!! ........... still, as you can see from the card on my desk I did eventually manage.  I've not gone in any closer as this is a mag project and so I can't really show you ..... although it would be difficult to see what I'm up to from this far away anyway LOL!!

The other side of the desk, under the discarded paper are Neil's stamps:


I will deliver them soon I promise ........... only problem is we had a large order come in with a very tight deadline .... so I'm working all hours at the moment - didn't finish until 11 last night - little bit pooped I have to confess, and with another long day ahead ... oh and the laser has run out of yellow so another problemo to be fixed pdq.

Thank you all for your lovely comments as usual, hopefully when it calms down I can visit all the blogs on a Wednesday ... in the meanwhile if you don't know what I'm on about head off to Fair Queen Julia's for a nosey around.

Ta ta for now.

Hugs

Kay

17 comments:

Sarah said...

Creative chaos at it's best...lovely colours peeking through!
Thanks for sharing today! Sarah (at 2)

Sandy said...

Oh what a creative chaos.
Amazing desk.
Happy WOYWW. Sandy #1

NatashaMay said...

I always have trouble with bows as well. They always end up crooked. :) Hope you get to finish everything in time.

Shazsilverwolf said...

Great to see so much going on on your desk, Happy WOYWW,Shaz

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Good luck with all your projects - hope you manage to finish it all! Like the card vv much, wonky bow and all!!

Ta Da! Crafts said...

Great bow, a lot better than my attempts! Very curious as to what the finished project will look like...Have a happy Wednesday! Mel #51

JoZart said...

I love that pleated May arts ribbon... great desk with lots of creative goings on.
Love joZarty x

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Gosh hope you get a break soon. Isn't it just typical of things to run out just when you are up to your eyeballs!

Susan Flynn said...

Oh boy do I love that ribbon its totally gorgeous! I'm in love. Your worktop is soooo interesting, thanks for sharing xx
ps if you share next week please don't move the ribbon so I can have another drool xxxx

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh its all go isnt it - I am rubbish at tying bows too so I tend to avoid them but you have done a great job there!

butlersabroad said...

That's such a great "mess"!! Love all the oranges and yellows on display. My friend from England sent me a Craftstamper magazine so I finally got to see your stamps in action, well done on the exposure and I hope you sold lots and lots of them.

Hugs
Brenda 88

Angie said...

Love all the colours you are using ...great bow ...something I cant master.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW, you are busy. Even your printer is rebelling! Hope things improve soon. Happy belated.

Julia Dunnit said...

Cor, big orders and deadlines - good but, argh!! I couldn't tie a double bow with ot wothout the maker, so rest assured, it's nice to know you're humanbean!

Elizabeth said...

Just a quick visit this week due to illness but hope to do better next week ... thanks for sharing your very busy desk. I hope you have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #121

okienurse said...

Sorry I am so late getting by this week but I wanted to pop by and visit your blog to say hello and to see what you are up to! Didn't have the time to post(except about newest Doswell addition) or craft the past two weeks due to being in Virginia visiting with the son's family to see the newest granddaughter born. Definitely a fun time none the less. Hope you have a great week. Vickie aka okienurse

Tertia said...

Lots of creative chaos going on at your desk. It sounds like there is so much to do in your life, that cleaning your desk would just be a total waste of time. Love it when that happens.
Happy ver belated WOYWW