Wednesday, 21 September 2011

WOYWW - not much is there this week

as you can see I've cleared the decks ... only just got the some of the G45 Magic of Oz Collection sitting on my desk to be put away ... it's not even made it on to the web site yet.  It's going to go so nicely with all the lovely pleated trim ribbon (some of you spotted the red one on my desk last night) that's on the SG shop.


The only things that are really left out are my new Tim Holtz acrylic blocks .... I love them, so thin and easy to use.



Having been so busy recently it's time for paperwork and accounts, and then finish off my coffin pencil case and toilet roll holder mini before I touch anything else.  I've got a large papier mache skull kicking around in here as well to be altered.

I wonder what all the other WOYWWers are up to ... I'm off to Fair Queen Julia's for a snoop.

12 comments:

Crafting Time said...

Wow what a clean desk! Hopefully after Ally Pally mine will look like this too!
Helen x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I haven't seen those acrylic blocks before. They look like they have lines on them to help with positioning. And I'm totally impressed with your desk. SO different from last week.

Helen said...

Sounds like you have a lot planned....Love those papers.I will look out for them at Ally Pally...

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hang on a minute- you started off your blog all business like with 'this is what I'm doing'... and then you throw in a curveball with 'I've got a papier mache skull. WHAT? WHY??! Do you often have these things lying around? We need to know :D
Hugs, LLJ x

famfa said...

Lovely organised space. Mini toilet roll? What's that for?

Neil said...

Thanks for sharing your space this week, I enjoyed visiting and hope you have a fabulous rest of the week.
Sounds busy and fun.

Clare H said...

Fabulously clean desk, its not natural!

Clare H

jude said...

Lovely tidy clean desk.Those papers are so lush.seems youve got alot of creating planned in the pipe line.Will pop back to see coffin and skull!
Happy wednesday and have Creative week
hugs judex10

Fuchsia said...

Nice work space !

Doone said...

vcleanest desk I've see so far,

and those acrylic blocks are so clean they look used, mine are horribly deformed...

Dx

butlersabroad said...

Amazing to see such a lovely tidy desk, completely opposite to last weeks, so good for you. Hope you get the paperwork cleared up so you can have a play again.

Hugs
Brenda 88

Tertia said...

Such a lovely tidy space and yet, it contains so much yummyness! My kind of place. Can I come for a play date pretty please?
Happy WOYWW (on Friday)