Wednesday, 28 September 2011

WOYWW - nothing to see here




Apart from the skull, which I put atop the huge pile of mess that has taken over ..... the old mono laser was pressed back into service late last night to test some new artwork ... but as it happens we don't need it so it can go back into hiding today.  No crafting here at all I am afraid to say - I am missing it, but needs must.

We've been really busy here lots of new artwork on the go, plus getting the Toodles and Bink Wholesale Site near to going live ... if you want a sneak peak CLICK HERE (although I have got a few items added so far).

I think we've now broken the back of the work around here, and should be all stations craft next week - I have a whole host of samples to get done.

Right, I'm going to grab a coffee and head off to Fair Queen Julia's to see whaz up in the WOYWW world.

Kay

**  Dangers of having two blogs, just posted this on the wrong one, will copy over to the correct one.

5 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ha! Love the skull! What are you gonna do with that then?? xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Glad to hear work is finally getting easier - cant wait to see what you do with the skull - i decorated up a pumpkin last year - must go get it down from the loft and see if it has survived and then might treat myself to a skull to go with it! such fun.

Julia Dunnit said...

Nothing interesting to you - I about fainted when I saw that huge skull..no doubt you have plans...will it be a storage vessel?!!

karen said...

Oooh, fabulous skull! Will you alter it? Looks cool how it is but I would be interested to see how you alter it!
I am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to come and enter!
xoxo Karen

Neet said...

What a fab skull - I know someone who would love one of these - will give her directions to your blog.
Thanks for sharing - #26 Neet xx