Wednesday, 12 October 2011

WOYWW - looks like a whole lot of nothing going on ....


but actually there is plenty ... just nothing tangible!!!  I'm just working on some cardstock trials to see which ones we will be bringing in stock.

The black rectangle is just there to cover over the names ..... I've done a terrific amount of research, and there are some unscrupulous people that would make use of that info.  Just waiting for a few more samples to come in and then I should be able to make the selection.  After that a couple of customers will be asked if they want to have a wee test to see if they like it.

We've also been working hard on getting to grips with the new equipment that arrived a month ago, and are very near to cracking that side of things ..... completely new to us, so it's taken a while.

Apart from that not much in the way of real crafting .... but I am getting jittery and feel the need to create .... so I will be breaking out the G45 Wizard of Oz for a play.

BTW, has anyone got a Black Cat Cougar cutter?  I would love to know what people think of it as I am considering treating myself!!

Have a pop off to WOYWW to see what everyone else is up to .... it's bound to be more inspiring that my ol' desk.

Hugs

Kay

6 comments:

Aj* said...

Re - would I be interested...

Email me - aj.wiseman@btinternet.com Would love too !


Aj.

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Always happy to discover fellow ghibli fans! My 3 year old loves many of the movies (there are a few we won't let him see yet - Princess Mononoke being the obvious one that springs to mind in our collection. How exciting to be playing with different stuff for new products._

Sharne Davies said...

reasearch - love it but white paper is a tad boring........
happy crafting XX SHarne

Neil said...

Hi there. Just a quick peek around the door this week as time is definitely not on my side! I did want to visit though.

Sunshine Girl said...

Not got the cutter so cant help you there - I also spend ages selecting papers and when I find one I like its such a relief! good look with the paper trials!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This top secret image has me stumped. And I love G45 papers, but don't see many where I shop. It's always fun to play with new products and papers, though. Happy belated WOYWW from # 11.