Friday, 25 November 2011

Day 5 of Jonnie in da House


and another day ticked off before I get my hands on him ..... Mr Jonnie
BSP ... or Big Shot Professional if you want to get all formal on him!!
I am so super excited I and jumping up and down and stroking the box
quite a bit ..... please Mr Elf can I have him before? I suspect I know
the answer to that.....

So in the meantime I've been doing another box, this time for Lou's
teacher to house some posh handmade soap.

The stars have some TOO-Clearly Acetate in them, and it really lives up to its name .... Lou and Guy both had to check that there was something there ..... I was wondering just now though that I didn't emboss with a CB folder for a nice effect ... still I have a couple more to do, so will try that for the next one.

I rough embossed, i.e. made sure that it wasn't completely covered with ink/didn't touch the paper in all the right places using Galactic Gold EP and the Twas the Night Background stamp (I love this stamp).  Cut out the stars using a Spellbinders Nestie set (see above for the TOO-Clearly comment) and then popped Blue Billberry Zoomz in the corners and ran stickles around the stars.  I kept the cut out stars, plus cut out a a couple in lilac cardstock, and added more stickles to them - they will form part of the closure later on.

Next I've been cutting out a nice border using a Marianne die in lilac ..... not sure where I will go from here though, but will have to disguise the join somehow, probably a button or some such.

Happy Friday peeps.

Kay

No comments: