Saturday, 26 November 2011

Day 6 of Jonnie in da House - and I've been a lazy cow!

Apart from cooking dinner, and eating Trifle ... I have been a mega lazy
cow today, and I don't mind admitting it.

I have been having a bit of a flare up, and resting seems to be the only
thing to set me back on the right road.

Feeling a little better this evening, but haven't really done too much
crafting up until now.

Maybe tomorrow I might be a bit more the thing.

Any hoo....happy what is left of Saturday.

Hugs

Kay

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

YOu haven't opened Jonnie up yet then? I guess not because you wouldn't have had a day off if you had. Take it easy, you'll need your strength for Jonnie!!

fairy thoughts said...

hi it took me a while to work out what or who jonnie was (well I have been poorly for a while too). I think i it is just too mean to know he is there and not be allowed to test.
happy belated woyww
janet