Sunday, 20 November 2011

A new project begins .................



this one isn't even for me..... every year my Mother makes me do one for
her Italian Group Teacher, it has to be larger than normal as quite a
few people have to sign it - so this time I have stuck 2 A6 cards
together in a kind of cross-over gatefold.

The base is dark red, and I've just started matting all the panels in an
aqua - as a lot of you will know, I heartily detest Xmas, and so tend to
avoid overtly Christmas colouring.

The panels on the front will be embossed with a Cuttlebug folder which
has snowflakes on it, and then a bit of dry-brushed (or finger in my
case) of PA Snowflake paint and Golden Stickles to bling it up a bit.

I've just popped the dinner in the oven - braised lamb with pomegranate
- so will check back in later peeps.

Happy crafting.

Kay

No comments: