Tuesday, 1 November 2011

WOYWW - few weeks off and back with a slider



Hey WOYWWers,

It's been a couple of weeks I know, but I've just not had the opportunity to do much in the way of crafting.

This week, though I am back with lots of crafting having been done .... managed to crack the whole slider pocket thang! (see posts below for vids of having it large with them!!).

This one's using the Magic of Oz paper and the ruffled flower from my Park Life set.  Shit-ey loads of glitter and lumiere paints ..... a girl just can't have enough glitter darlings - and is off to find a home with Rob's girlfriend for her Birthday .... the gift card fits perfectly in the bottom bit of the slider.

Hopefully, this week I will also get to check out what all my lovely WOYWWers have been up to over at Fair Queen Julia's.

BTW, I am mega H-A-P-P-Y with myself, I managed to work out how to post a piccie straight from the web cam capture with only a quickie email dashed off.  Just have to pop in and edit the text, add links and labels etc.  Saving a whole load of time.   Why did I never think about it before.  I am super happy to have my web cam back in operation .... Guy found a nice usb extension thingy, and my Cinch is the perfect resting place for the cam.  Only problemo is that I can't see the chat .... but this evening he has also fixed me up with the notebook passwords - so now I will be able to stream and read the chat.  Big thumbs up to him!!!!!!! and a great big MWAHHHH as he's also moved the printer so there is room for the Big Shot Pro that will be moving in, and also worked on the crashing issues I've had by de-installing (is that even a word?) and then installing each update that has taken place in the last month ... what a lovely man he is.

Happy crafting.

Hugs

Kay

13 comments:

Lulabelle said...

Nice to see you back Kay!
Love the slider!

Bridget Larsen said...

Your card looks absolutely awesome, did you have card makers block too? I had that for 2 years and it has only just left me. Going to visit more of you blog
Bridget #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Kay I don't doubt for a munite tha tyou can do it, but I cannot talk and do and read at the same time...good luck with that chat/streaming thing!!
The slider is awesome, as it promised to be on vid....very entertaining by the way! And Miss DUnnit says to tell you that the convention was a right old family affair, so get your glad rags on and make Lydia happy!!! Yeay...that's why for three years, I;ve dropped themat the door and gone to Greenwich, and now they're 18, they make their own arrangements....!

ScrappnBee said...

Welcome back! Great slider! I love those Graphis 45 papers so much! They rock in that arrangement. Oooohhhh...big shot! I am totally envious! Thanks for the peek at the WOYWW!- Amanda

BetteK said...

Your slider card is AmAzInG ... well done! Debbie #77

butlersabroad said...

Over here a slider is a rather gruesome burger, so named because of the way it goes down no doubt!! Yours is a much nicer version though!

Hugs
Brenda 74

JoZart said...

Love the slider card but can't get the video to behave... aaah!
JoZarty x

Angie said...

Not sure what a slider is lol so need to have a look back...but I love your creation ... using graphic 45.

Shoshi said...

Lovely slider, and I adore those flowers! Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #67

okienurse said...

great looking slider! Love the colors and the theme. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #68

Neil said...

Thanks for the peek at your space this week, just sorry I can't stay longer! Hope the rest of the week goes well for you.

Angelfish said...

That slider card looks fabulous:)

Tertia said...

Love that slider card! I think you get make some money renting that man out! LOL Don't know how he would feel about that though.
Happy WOYWW