Wednesday, 28 December 2011

WOYWW - New Beginnings .... Spring Mini


As you will see from yesterday afternoon's post I have moved forward
withe my Stack the Deck (Laura Dennison of Following the Paper Trail) Spring mini. Super easy
binding ... but I should have covered the pages before adding them to
the spine. Also making the pages out of regular envelopes - rather than
cutting A6 envelopes out of card with the BSP would have made meant that

I would only have probably had to matt the pages (rather than matt on
one side and completely cover the other).

Thank you all so much for your Christmas messages and comments, I am
going to treat myself today and get over to Fair Queen Julia's and have
a look at all the wonderful desks.

We had a lovely Christmas, and look what Toodles got from Japan (takes me back to being a teenager myself in the 70's):


to go with her outfit:


oh my she's growing up ..... although she's not always this demure:


(sorry about the mess in this one .... it's 7 o'clock in the morning, and I was cooking, they were about to clear up and set the table!!).

Happy WOYWW
Kay

PS the lamp works so well as a web cam holder (so Neil doesn't have to worry that I will be round to get the one off his desk now!!, and the Rotarim is fabulous, if not huge .... I love it) .... and it's great to liberate my Cinch to more worthwhile work than web cam holding.

14 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

gorgeous red shoes
Bridget #14

Shazsilverwolf said...

Those are some really funky shoes!She looks to have the sort of personality that can carry it off too.I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and wish you a very Happy New Year, Love Shaz xx

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Now those are some serious shoes! Gotta love those!

jude said...

Wow i just loveeeee those shoes ,!!!Here's hoping you Have Happy Healthy,Creative New Year
Hugs Judex 57

May said...

I adore the shoes, she looks great, Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x x

TangolikeRaindrop said...

I love that outfit! :) Happy WOYWW! Tango, #37

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, Miss D and I are jealous about toddles shoes...well her whole outfit actually, she looked great!
Get you doing a spring mini already...gawd,, i still have a desk full of rubbish to sort!

bohemiannie! art said...

what an ADORABLE outfit!! of course, the model makes it!!

ScrappnBee said...

Those shoes are to DIE for! LOL! Love the outfit and how she hams it up for the photo! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful WOYWW and a Happy New Year! -Amanda #9

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Fantastic shoes - takes me back to the 70s as well!!
Happy New Year :)
Hugs, LLJ #35 xx

sandysewin said...

Oh my, she is the cutest thing. Not everyone could pull off that outfit. :-)

Happy WOYWW and Happy New Year!

Sandy #73

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Those are some fabulous shoes! I didn't quite follow what you were up to with your mini album but I did gather you have a new tool to play with. Have fun!

505whimsygirl said...

Love the shoes, love the outfit, love the attitude!!!! Ahhh yes, I was also a teenager in the 70's. Just loved those platform shoes!

May you and yours have a wonderful 2012 (not to mention crafty)!

WOYWW #72

butlersabroad said...

Brilliant shoes, pity they're not yours, they'd go with your sexy new undies!! Have a wonderful New Year.

Hugs
Brenda 58