Tuesday, 3 January 2012

2012 - First WOYWW of the Year


Happy, Happy New Year all you lovely WOYWWers.

Hope you had an awesome Christmas and New Year Celebrations

Ours was ok, but then I mostly always feels that everyone else has a
much better time than I do on New Year's Eve......we just spent it
quietly at home trying to get over not being too well (my flare is
dragging on a bit, but hey ho just have to live with that one!!).

I have spent a bit of time getting my Spring Album underway, and as you
can see from the picture it's covered now and the spine is done. I've
just been getting all cover bits together .... die cutting out the
middle Pastry Label by Memory Box, and working on the plain Thickers
with paint, white Briliance Ink and the ruffled flower from Play Time Set 2 (Parklife), then just adding one layer of Chiaro Flo EP. I've
done the same for the "2012", but popped it on a bigger Memory Box label
ready to go.

I think I will stick to the Sizzlets flower and foliage to go on the
cover too, but will make up my mind later.  I used them on the spine along with the larger Memory Box Pastry Label and Fauntleroy Crest.

If you've arrived here and wonder what all this is about, head off to
Fair Queen Julia's for a nose around all the other WOYWW desks.

Hugs
Kay

9 comments:

Neil said...

Happy New year to you. I hope 2012 is a full, busy, fun and creative time for you.
Neil#49(ish)

butlersabroad said...

That's looking really great. I got the Fauntleroy Crest for Christmas but I have my eye on the pastry labels too! BTW yoiu've accidentally linked up a Stamp Galaxy shop page and not your blog!

Hugs
Brenda 76

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

I have yet to purchase a memory box die but I keep eyeing them from afar, it is surely only a matter of time. Happy New Year.

Katie said...

Feel better soon! Happy new year!

Katie (138)

jude said...

Hope you feel better soon .wishing you a Happy Healthy,Creative 2012
judex 10

Enfys said...

Happy new year, hope you are feeling better very soon. By the way, my new years eve wasn't a lot of fun either!
hugs
Enfys

MaggieC said...

Hope you are soon back to normal and that 2012 is a really good year for you. xx Maggie #73

Anne said...

hope you are feeling better. Wishing you a Happy,healthy and creative 2012. Anne x

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy new year! i enjoyed my peek of your desk. the color scheme of your project is lovely. thanks for sharing! hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS