Saturday, 4 February 2012

Playing with Paper Artsy LP stamps

y
Popped off to Glow at Bluewater today to have a quick look around the
Hobbycraft show ... and gravitated to Leandra, Mrs Brown and Mark at the
Paper Artsy stand.
I actually went with the express purpose of getting the ugly cat crayons
aka Portfolio Oil Pastels, but came away with a Lynne Perrella (LPC003)
stamps, a Crafters Workshop dotty stencil, and a load of PA Fresco
Paints ... funny but Leandra and the delightful Mrs B always do such fab
demos I can't resist getting the stuff.
I rushed home, cleaned out a cupboard (as fingers crossed we should
hopefully be moving very soon) to justify play time, and this is a quick
try the stuff out for size tag that needs finishing.
Happy Crafting
Kay

3 comments:

Helen said...

I'm like that when I watch Lin and Leandra too.... saving my splurge for Stevenage next Sunday (snow permitting!)

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah, nice first play, love the addition of the crowns. So glad you're making time for some play, and no better way to do that than with new stuff!

The Crafty Chick said...

was lovely to see you too, and sorry you left with so much stash! inherent weakness in me too!

Leandra