More slashing and burning for me later, but just waiting for the courier to arrive with my new phone and a book that I'm expecting. So as not to waste time I'm tidying my studio .... now, I am pretty well organised but I am still amazed just how many scrunched up mail bags and cello bags I've found that are really not good enough to be used (who wants to get an order in a scrunched up bag after all?!).
I am soooooooooo tired, must have walked miles up and down the farm pushing a wheelbarrow - it looks flat, but actually it's a steady incline that leaves one puffing at the top.
The to do list today after the deliveries are:
- to clear out the Wendy House
- make a start on the back of the old Farm Shop, which we call the rat hole ... never seen a rat in there, but it's a ramshackle affair that looks like it might have at the very least a vole lurking in it.
- get a price for a large skip
- get a price for a large digger
- not to forget to pick up Toodles from the bus stop
- get the Rubbah Elf to do more organising of tools etc.
- wash off the bike rack and put in the to shift to new place pile
The replacement shower was done yesterday ... I have to admit that it grieves me to spend best part of £1,000 on something I will get to use for about 4 weeks, but it broke and therefore had to be replaced. Pretty much the same for the digger and skip costs .... my father collected rubble for "hardcore" - fair enough when you live on a farm .... but seriously Dad, that much? There is no way I am moving it by hand into the skip so a digger is required.