Thursday, 26 April 2012

NON-WOYWW - snapshort of my desk

It's raining, raining in my heart ... although not quite as much as you would think ... as I've spoken to our estate agent today and also the agent for the place we are buying and I think it is agreed that we will give our purchaser 2 weeks to find another buyer.  So it all still might just go ahead!

This morning I've been finishing off Project 4 for Creative Stamping Issue 5 and here is a sneak peak of the back:


Can't show you any more than that sorry, you'll just have to check out the magazine when it's published.

I just need to do the step-by-step for it, which was easy even though there's a bit more going on on the front.  As a clue, get yourself a Tim Holtz Alterations Vintage Cabinet Card die to make it - it won't be a waste as I am just discovering that is so much that you can do with it.

Happy crafting.

Hugs

Kay

2 comments:

Spyder said...

A cabinet card die?? ok...sound like I must have one!! I'm a bit late as usuall, tried going the other way!!
Thanks for my snoop! Have a great crafty week. HaPpY WoYwW!
((Lyn)) feeling very old at #102!

nerllybird said...

I just bought that die, I've been wanting it for ages! I don't have that mag, altho the other day I was thinking about getting it. So maybe you've persuaded me, lol.
Helen S