Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Project 2 - Creative Stamping Issue 5


That's project 2 done and dusted ... but this is all you can see of it until it's published.

Can you tell what it is yet?

Made using Toodles & Binks Very Vintage Set 2 - La Couture and some of the fabulous Grace Taylor pattern paper by Grant Archival which is an Australian Company I believe ... 'tis very pretty.

All I need to do is type up the step by step, which will take me a little while because it was a bit long winded and then there's only one more to go, which I have done in my head .... and just needs to be transplanted to card and stamps LOL!

It's very wet and windy here .... so much so that I'm not walking the dog until later on, when hopefully it will have stopped - we will walk around to pick up Toodles from the bus stop in the village.

I have had to do quite a lot of housework this morning - poor Rubbah Elf lost his wedding ring last night and I took up the search for it.  Poor love has lost a bit of weight (not that there is much of him anyway) and it fell off.  I heard the thud of it from the bedroom, but we can't find it anywhere - hope it turns up before we move.

Fingers crossed for me today as there is a vague rumour that we might, just might, exchange contracts ... put it this way, I will believe it when I see it.

Happy Tuesday.

Hugs

Kay

PS:  I'm am loving the new look blogger dashboard by the way.

2 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Love all of the bling on in your little cases. ~52~:)

Monica said...

thought i would drop by. What a tidy work space. Hope the rest of the week is better.