Wednesday, 4 April 2012

WOYWW - Beware Borrowers' at work

As you've all gathered there is not too much going on here because of
the Big Move ... things are progressing nicely we should be exchanging
contracts next week (fingers crossed)!

The Borrowers' have been at work around here ... my Tim Holtz ruler has
gone missing ..... that is a BIG DEAL? You bet ya little cottons it
is!!!!! I cannot work without the thing - I must find some time today
to order in some more.

As you can see there is not too much happening on my desk ... but there
will be later, I've just started working on the first of 5 projects for
a Magazine. I can show you the shot now, but can't share them when I'm
done for obvious reasons. The paper (Grace Taylor by Grant Archival)
was too bright and in your face, so I've calmed it down with some Paper
Artsy Fresco "Snowflake" and a bit of "Rose" around the edges. Then
added a bit more "Snowflake" through the Crafters' Workshop Swiss Dots
template. I have to do 5 projects with Katy's VV2 - la Couture set with
lace, etc so the effect I've got now is much more the thing.

If I'm honest I would love to say that I will get around all the desks
at Fair Queen Julia's WOYWW hop, but we all know that's not going to
happen with me doing projects, packing up a house and a business too
.... so have fun and I will see you all soon.

Now, I'm off to listen to Country music courtesy of Toodles ..... yee
hah .... save a horse and ride a cowboy!

Hugs

Kay

11 comments:

jude said...

Can't wait to see your creations and congtatulations for getting them into a magazine hun!
Have fab wednesday and creative week .hugs and Happy Easter Jude x 16

Helen said...

Good luck with the move and the projects and hope you find your TH ruler - sure it's not under the craft mat? (I am sure you've looked there several times!!)
Helen, 18

May said...

Love your desk, Hope you find Timmie's rular soon... good luck with the move and congrats on the mag, Happy Easter, Hugs May x x x No11

Rita said...

Hope you find your Ruler. Mine is sacred too. Love what you've done with the paper to tone it down. Have a nice Easter. Hugs Rita xx

BJ said...

Lovely pinks and greens and softened down a treat. BJ#58

Julia Dunnit said...

See, that's why you're where you are...it would never occur to metro do that with their your face paper...I wish it had, it looks ace!
Good luck for next week, come back and tell us when you're ready for erm, normality!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I bought a second Tim ruler because when that first one goes missing I get too emotional to search for it. Interesting project in the works. Happy creating. We had Rodeo Days in February. My allergies always act up around that time. I can't figure out if I'm allergic to horses or cowboys... the jury is still out.

Miriam said...

Gorgeous!!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Good luck with all the packing etc that a house move entails! I'm amazed that you're still crafting, to be frank - still, it probably alleviates the stress somewhat!
Hugs, LLJ #7 xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Pretty papers - good luck with the move. Take care, it's Friday and I'm still snooping my way through the list! Zo xx 78

SophieNewton said...

Sorry I'm a bit late this week! Fabulous projects on the go, happy easter x
Sophie no.71