Monday, 14 May 2012

Red Hot Sal's Lampwork Loveliness


I have to admit that recently I have been devouring anything to do with Lampwork, and so I cracked today and decided that the best thing I should do is invest in good advice .... so Glass Bead Making with Sally Carver - Vol 1 - The Basics has been ordered and I will be stalking the Postie until it comes.


I had wanted to arrange some lessons with Beverley Hicklin, but as she lives in Horam and we will be eventually moving that way I decided to wait for that and try a little self-teaching in the meanwhile.


Thus the DVD, I am hoping that Red Hot Sal's wisdom will help me make my mind up about MAP gas as opposed to bulk etc.


Happy Crafting for now.


Hugs


Kay

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

You talk a language I don't understand, map, gas, almpwork. Am just impressed thatyouve made time for another branch to your skills.