Sunday, 22 July 2012

Well ... move has been done

we're here and getting the house part of our lives settled in, but the rest of the SG and Toodles and Binks is in disarray!!!

Still no internet access, apart from the good nature of somebody in the village, although it is costing us a fortune in alcohol!!!!  What is the most distressing thing is the lack of anybody willing and able to get internet up and running for us before late August ..... DISGUSTING is what it is - and we are still paying our ISP in the meantime otherwise we will break our contract - in this day and age I don't understand what the problem is.

Moaning aside, it's really lovely here in deepest, darkest East Sussex so quiet and peaceful.  We had to go back over to Tonbridge yesterday, and boy did we notice how hectic it seemed there.

As soon as I get a bit of time I will post some piccies of the new house, but it realistically will be many weeks before I can find a thing to craft - I did find my beading box yesterday at the bottom of a precarious pile of boxes ... so progress is being made.

Keep calm, drink wine to allow internet access on occasion and carry on is what I say.

Toodle Pip for now peeps.

Hugs

Kay

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Kay, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/