Wednesday, 4 July 2012

WOYWW - Preparing for a Moonlight Flit

or at least one over a couple of days!!  Currently, my room looks like this ...... which is actually a lot more organised than the rest of the house.  Boxes, boxes everywhere and still loads more to pack, label, seal and add to the ever growing list for the removers.


Random org gave me number 5 from the 17 comments I got last week, which was Helen.  So please can you send me email me your addy Helen and I will send you out a tiny little lampwork bead bag thingy similar to mine.  You will need to be quick though as we move APPARENTLY on Tuesday.  I will then be without internet access for about 3 weeks ... gulps and prays that our provider is really going to be quicker than that.

Oh, I can't remember if I shared on here before that Guy had lost his wedding ring just a day or so before the last time we were due to exchange contracts ... well, we were turning out our walkin wardrobe in the bedroom on Monday .... hey preso one wedding ring wedged right under the clothing rails.  It must have rolled from the door of my studio (where we both heard it drop) along the corridor at a somehow 180 degree angle and via all the mess usually in there to come to a rest .... spooky.  He didn't say much, but I know he was just as upset about it going missing as I was ... so welcome back plain gold band.

Happy WOYWW and thank you all so much for your lovely comments, stay tuned for updates from me via a wifi connection in a coffee shop somewhere, or until my data quota runs out.

Grab a coffee and hop over to Fair Queen Julia's for a snoop around much more interesting spaces, that have actual crafting going down.

Hugs

Kay

19 comments:

okienurse said...

oh I feel for your not having internet access for 3 weeks. You will have to take a lap top and go to the coffee shop and get connected. Glad you found your ring. My husband took his off and put it in his briefcase on a long flight cause his hands were swelling and he got his briefcase stollen. Have a great week and I look forward to seeing you in the near future. Vickie #36

inkypinkycraft said...

Hope it all goes smoothly! Trace x 52

Neil said...

Hi there. Nice to pop in and see your creative world this week. I won't stay long; don't want to give you my cold! Hope you have a good creative week though. Well, you may not as everything seems to be in a box, but store the creativity up ready to use. Hope the move goes well.
Neil # 33

Anna said...

Hi ho! Hope your move goes smoothly without any hiccups, and that you get your internet up and working faster than 3 weeks. =) Happy Wednesday!

Zildara - #68

Helen said...

Good luck with the move! I have looked back to last week and I do believe that is me, so thank you - will email you.

scrappystickyinkymess said...

Best of luck with the move! And YES, here's hoping the WWW gets up and running FATS.

MA (1)

Neet said...

Will be thinking of you so good luck with the move and we will all miss you when you are without internet.
Thanks for sharing your boxes - Hugs, Neet #3 xx

sandra de said...

All the best with your move. Love to hear how far the wedding band journeyed.
Sandra @99

Angie said...

Good luck with the move ...so glad the ring was found.xx#10

MrsC.x said...

good luck with your move
TFS Happy WOYWW xx Charlie.xx #72

Eliza said...

All the best with your moving, I don't envy you at all. As for WIFI i think moving into a coffee shop and or MacDonalds on a permanent basis would be good until the internet got connected, I don't like being without internet. My heart goes out to you at this time. Best of luck.

Eliza #22

Laura said...

Good luck with the move
Laura
95
x

Glenda said...

Hope your move goes well and that you get settled quickly!
Glenda 100

Joynana said...

So glad that he found his ring. Once the move is over you will have a brand new craft space. The creativity should be flowing like water. #17

ScrappnBee said...

Goodness! 3 weeks with no internet! (how 1990's! LOL!) Here is to Starbucks and wifi! ...and happy Brownies for finding your husband's band ...and those naughty dust bunnies for taking it in the first place! Good luck with the move. Thanks for the peek. Happy WOYWW! -Amanda x45

scrappymo! said...

Thank goodness you found the wedding ring...What luck!
Here's hoping the move goes smoothly and the internet gets connected earlier!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Kay. Good luck with the move! I think I'm going to start going through my house (as if I'm moving) and either donate or sell what I've not used in a while.

That's great that hubby's ring was found! Very cool.

And oh to be without the internet. I sometimes go to the local Starbucks just for a change -- it's so nice having free wi-fi in public places.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #27

Shoshi said...

Hope the move goes well. Great that your hubby found his wedding ring. Mine lost his for years, and then we sold our car to a friend, who found it under the carpet!!!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #25

Morti said...

hmmm - I've trawled all the way back to here and am starting to get the sense of things all being very much different these days for you! I also feel like I've been very remiss in not visiting your blog as often as I should - like more than once a year!

So, congrats in your new home, good luck to Lydia at St Bedes, I trust it's all still going well, and I'm going to hover around a bit more to see what you get up to with that kiln of yours.......

Morti #49