Thursday, 13 September 2012

The only real bit of crafting that I've managed recently is this ....




I attended a PMC Level 1 Course at the Sussex Jewellery School in Eastbourne on Sunday and made this with the lovely Sarah-Jane as my Tutor.

It's not for sale (currently it is hanging around Lydia's neck on a plain medium silver chain), so I can therefore describe it as Fine Silver .... it is illegal to describe it as anything other than white metal if it was for sale and had not been hallmarked.  Obviously as PMC or Silver Art Clay when fired is fine silver it is possible to get a hallmark, but I think it is very expensive to do so.

I used one of the Toodles and Binks Very Vintage (Set 2 ) la Couture range - the button card actually, and am super dooper pleased with just how lovely it has turned out.  It is really much more lovely in the flesh as it were.

As the silver is quite expensive I bought a larger pack of the Copper clay, and am looking forward to having a play with them here at home, also I think the Nanny's Day off stamps would look stunning done like this.

Hugs

Kay


No comments: