Wednesday, 19 September 2012

WOYWW - finally back on line

WHOPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much on the desk as you can see from the first ever photo of some of my new workspace:



The main workdesk with shelving in front of it, and a lovely new space for my Toaster oven for polymer clay.  You can just see Ace Kiln in the background in the firing section ... which is a work in progress.

Next is the Pickle Section .... my nice new slow cooker to keep it warm, and tiles to project the shelving from water when I scrup off the fire scale ..... again, it's a work in progress.  There is a whole lot more that needs to be conquered (Guy you haven't read this last sentence!!).


All in all it's a lovely place to work, and we can have the doors open and watch village life drift pass when the weather is nice .... not sure what the villagers think about that though!  I'm pretty sure that the milkman won't be shocked as he's seen me in my underwear ........... okay, I know that sounds bad, and it WAS ... my only defence is that I didn't know he was there, and we were used to a very few callers at the old place as it was up a very, very long drive ... here, well I've discovered you have callers all the time.

If you've had enough of my raving why not pop off to Fair Queen Julia's realm and see what's afoot.

Hugs

Kay

14 comments:

melinda alpha trinidad-shanahan said...

wow! i want to have shelves like yours..:) ...cheers, melinda alpha #96

Helen said...

Hi Kay - what a fab variety of crafts on display! Your story of the milkman made me chuckle! Bet that got the villagers talking ;-) Have a fun week and Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 102

Helen said...

Well, there's an image now!!! Glad you're settling in. Good to see your new crafty space - hope you enjoy it for many a long time. Helen 5

Glenda said...

What a wonderful space to work in! Thanks for sharing!
Glenda 109

Lisa said...

At least your postie hasn't seen you naked sat on the sofa eating special K... :o... not gonna do that again!
love the toaster oven, i might have to get one too if i get my way and play with the poly clay;)
:D
Lisa
#40

Gita said...

Lots of fun things to do for crafting! Looks like you have a great space there....just watch out for that milkman next time. hehe. Brigita #122

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Looks like a wonderful space!
And so much fun to be able to leave the doors open! Can't really do that here.
Mary Jo #115

Gillian .... said...

Glad you are settling into your new craft space. Happy WOYWW! Gillian #87

Jojorenee said...

Happy for you that you're back in your happy place!Tamika #139

Sandy Leigh said...

What a nice new space! Lots o goodies in those shelves. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #36

Ali H said...

Sounds like an episode of the Archers ! I've never crafted in my underwear - it my catch on ! I'm more of a PJ's on a Sunday morning girl ! Ali #53

TeddyBobCrafts said...

Happy WOYWW. At least you were wearing some underwear! Ali x #106

trisha too said...

It DOES look like a lovely place to work, and so many wonderful things to work with!

Happy WOYWW to you!
:)trisha, #143 this week,
and utterly shameless!

Tertia said...

I am still laughting at the milkman and underwear image - my problem is, I think in pictures!!
Your space looks great and it sounds like you are already having a lot of fun.
Happy belated WOYWW!
Tertia #46