Wednesday, 26 September 2012

WOYWW - rainy hump day



Cold, dark and raining in East Sussex, but at least I have a lovely new keyboard .. this one has got actually letters on it.  The one I just replaced was a cheapo Tesco one and the lettering rubbed off, lucky that I can touch type, so it wasn't a major problem for me most of the time (except cntrl C and V oddly!!).

All my lovely new bits came yesterday, but I haven't had any time to play with them as we are still running around on major shopping trips to get bits and pieces for the house ... it's a never ending list, and I am not particularly good at High Street retail shopping.

For loads more desks, that I am certain are more interesting than mine hop off to Fair Queen Julia's to get your WOYWW fix.

Hugs

Kay

6 comments:

famfa said...

Lovely keyboard. So much better to have letters on don't you think? Enjoy
Famfa 13

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Hope you get time to get back to crafting soon - and your new keyboard looks lovely. I touch type too, and when you mentioned about the Ctrl C and V thing I realise that I look at the keyboard for those too! Happy WOYWW, Sharon #79

Sandy Leigh said...

I hope the sun comes out soon for you all in Sussex! Isn't it so wrong that the lettering should actually rub off like that? Glad you got a new one! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh at #11

Tammy said...

Oh, my letters are rubbing off already from my new laptop. I may have to get a keyboard eventually but I can touch type too so maybe I'll be OK???? Happy WOYWW! Tammy #102

Gita said...

Oh goodness, I think I would've been lost without the letters on the keyboard. I can somewhat type without looking but not completely. LOL. Ah well. Happy crafting when you get back to it...hopefully the shopping will be finished soon. :-) Brigita #116

Jojorenee said...

Hip hip hooray for a new keyboard! I need to Google if they can be replaced on a laptop!Tamika #34