Tuesday, 9 October 2012

All mememem today

or at least, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia.  Here's she is trying on her new fluffy Jerkin for fit, which as made by Grandma for her) - apparently it needs to have ears (don't ask)!


In the background is one of my lovely new sofas', they are so beautiful and so comfortable.  It's a shame to room looks so bare, but we are waiting for the Plantation Shutters to be fitted and need to find suitable pictures, rugs, lampshades and better wall lights, etc.

I did find a darling owl (and yes, I have moaned about those little feathered idiots before when they kept me awake for weeks' on end), but he was so sweet I just couldn't resist.

I'm off to my studio for some of the day (or at least until I need to take Rob to Hailsham) ... I'm gonna be playing with clay and trying to work on the 3rd lot of circles for UK STampers swap.

Happy Tuesday peeps.

Hugs

Kay

No comments: