Saturday, 20 October 2012

Close up of glazed items

The Smashing Pumpkins


although I need to do another bit of orange/red glazing, and a coat of clear and fire again I think.

The Lazy Daisies


pretty pleased with these, I was going to re-glaze with Mother of Pearl but am happy with them as they are (apart from one which is a bit wonky on the base).

Round Beads


glazed in Straw Stone Texture Glaze with Clear over the top - I love the way it's pooled in the lines.

Durdle Dore Pebbles


these are for a specific project on The Gossping Goddesses Blog - happy, happy, happy with them, just need to make up a bracelet now.  There are some left over ones that I am glazing at the moment, and they will go in the shop.

Happy Saturday Peeps.

Kay

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you're so clever..these look fab! You must be really chuffed..every time you pick out a tray from the kiln! great.

Lottie said...

Absolutely stunning - I just adore the glazes and those daisies - wow - I love them so very very much

Angie said...

These are brilliant ....love them all.

KatzElbows said...

Those Halloween charms/buttons came out brilliantly. They look very vintage and just fabulous.