Saturday, 27 October 2012

Lucky, lucky me .....

..................(TONGUE IN CHEEK).........

I'm off to MCM Expo with Number 1 Daughter


Last time I just had to drop her off and go back to Covent Garden for lunch, this time however her friends can't make it, and so I have to stay for the whole wonderful day .... think of me, and feel very sorry for me.

It's 6 a.m. and I am just about to jump in the shower quickly and then we need to head off by 6.30 for our fantastic "adventure"!!

Oh god ......................

Hugs

Kay

2 comments:

Lottie said...

I am green with envy - photos pleeeeese

Lottie said...

Could you pop over to the swap section please Kay and clarify the number of 'buttons' we have to make - there seems to be a discrepancy in the interpretation of how many we need to make.