Thursday, 18 October 2012

Never look a Gift Horse in the Mouth

especially when he comes bearing a box full of these:


I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I also got a £100 gift voucher for glazes, so I picked the following:


  • Blue (AST20P)
  • Straw (AST33P)
  • Olive (AST42P) **still on back order
  • Burnt Orange (AST65P)
  • 2 Mocha Cream Crackle (CR822) - I thought I might use a lot of it
  • Cranberry Frost Crystal Glaze (CR913)
  • Night Frost (CR915)
  • Chocolate (IN1082)
I also got a 14mm blue sponge stick:


Don't ask what is it for? ...... I have no idea, but will think of something no doubt.

Happy Thursday .... it will be for me, as I am off to my friend Sarah Jane's in Eastbourne (Sussex Jewellery School) to pick my Bench Peg & Anvil ~ oh and I've found out that there is a bead shop in Eastbourne too (not that far from the station) ~ you can officially colour me happy.

~Hugs

Kay

No comments: