Friday, 23 November 2012

A funny thought just struck me ....



as I started to pack orders this morning ~ well, in my defence I spend a lot of time on my own with rubber, other crafty products and a very daft dog.....

that it's surprising how most of the parcels seem to end up more or less the same size - given that most of them have very different things inside them.

I'm always surprised that at this time of year it's not Xmas stuff being purchased ..... there seem to be a lot of spring like colours and products going out of the door.  There again, Xmas purchasing does start in July'ish for a lot of crafters' ... so maybe they've moved on to projects new now.

Right, enough randomness ..... back to packing those orders - and after that packing up the UK STampers Round Button swap contributions (which also need to go out the door today).

Hugs

Kay


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hello Kay, it's been too long.
Hope you are well.
My, those packages look like they are filled with yumminess.
Catching up on your creations... looks like you've been busy with swaps too.
Take care
Sandra x