Tuesday, 6 November 2012

WOYWW - UK Button Swap

so, some packages turned up yesterday for the button swap that I am taking part in with UK STampers, I haven't opened them as I was saving up that pleasure for when they all get here.

My contributions are nearly finished.  The Bisque has all been done, and some I have already glazed and fired etc.  These are just the remaining ones left to see what the Glaze Gods give me.


and some of the Heirloom Silver, with a touch of Orange glaze on the hearts, which as I mentioned earlier I think, I am not sure how effective that will be.


the rack is actually fuller now, as I've just finished glazing the other designs, plus my "Partridge" for the Ornament Blog Hop that I am taking part in soon.  I will share him when glazed.

It's clear this lot won't make it in the kiln until the morning as I need to leave it all to dry for a little, but if you were wondering what the Poppies from the other day looked like when glazed scroll down a couple of posts.

Hopefully, this week I will find some time to hop over to Fair Queen Julia's to see all the fabulous WOYWW desks.

Happy WOYWW

Hugs

Kay

11 comments:

Lottie said...

Oh I am in love with these and your latest work - awesome.

I have been trying for ages to make some birdies and just can't perfect them - I'll keep trying though.

sandra de said...

You really do the most interesting things at your desk. Have a lovely week.
Sandra @10

Helen said...

your buttons look great! Happy WOYWW, Helen 4

My name is Cindy said...

I don't think I've ever come across anyone else on WOYWW with a kiln! The buttons look amazing, Happy WOYWW Cindy #78

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh they are looking good arent they! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 54

Minxy said...

Still in full clay mode i see, the buttons are looks FAB
Happy WOYWW
Hugz Minxy #1

pearshapedcrafting said...

These are lovely, look forward to seeing them again soon! Your poppies are beautiful by the way!

Nan G said...

Interesting buttons!! Love the poppy a few below and who's the eye candy? A bit young but still cute. (Wink wink) nan 19

trisha too said...

Such charming buttons, Kay!


:)trisha
#129ish this week

scrappymo! said...

They are really coming along...I paged back and you have some lovely ones finished. The poppies are gorgeous!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Kay,

Your buttons are looking great! Can't wait to see what you get in return.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #5