Wednesday, 21 November 2012

WOYWW - What a mess


.... seriously though, how an I work in this chaos.  I have reached the point where I'm ashamed of myself again, and this will have to be cleaned up before I can go any further.

Still, out of it I made these


which now need to be refined and then placed in a pile ready for the kiln.

Lou is feeling under the weather today, so I've decided to keep her off school for the day rather than send her and then know I'll probably be called in to come and get her, so the time I would have spent doing the school run I can devote to cleaning up my mess of a desk.

Then I can do a quick video of all the UK STampers Round Button Swap contributions, and get them packed up and ready to be out of the door.

I also have quite a few orders to pick and pack as we have lots of Specials over at Stamp Galaxy the Jo Sonjas paints are at such a fabulous price they are selling really well.

If I can get all that done, then I can concentrate of my pear tree (for my little partridge bead) for the Ornamental Blog hop that is looming.

Hopefully I can also find a bit of time to head off to Fair Queen Julia's Kingdom to see all the WOYWW desks.

Happy WOYWW

Kay

13 comments:

okienurse said...

sounds like you have your day planned! Hope your daughter gets to feeling better! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Vickie #2

Neil said...

Morning, thanks for letting me peek into your creative world this morning. You've been busy, that desk is not untidy, it's the sign of full flow creativity!
Neil#34

Laurart said...

That desk is no messier than mine usually is...I try and do a tidy up as often as I can, but most of the time I am sitting there in a crowd of mess, hunting for a vital pair of scissors or eyelet setter and can't find it until I have cleared the desk. It looks like you are having fun! Happy WOYWW! xxx Laura #51

Laura said...

Ah, it's not too messy!! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the pear tree, sounds intriguing.
Hope your little one is feeling better soon.
Laura 87

Tertia said...

Not messy, creatively busy I say. Love what came from all that creativeness. Do show us when they are done.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #8

Julia Dunnit said...

I hope that a day off has nipped it in the bud for poor Lou. Your desk doesn't look too bad to me... But we all have our limits, huh! You're clearly enjoying being a clay artist..I know I am, vicariously!

Judie said...

loving all the clay bits, just great to see something different from paper crafts, thanks for the snoop

hugs
judie no 70
www.crafty-emblies.org

Nan G said...

Wow busy busy lady! Sometimes one has to work in a mess and it's surprising how well the projects turn out! Interesting clay pieces I'll have to pop back now n then to see the finished pieces. Happy WOYWW! Nan 93

Erika said...

Oh Kay I love working in that kind of mess, cause you can find everything. Tidy and things get lost....that's my excuse. Happy crafting, hugs Erika. 73

sandra de said...

You always get a great result if you are prepared to create a great mess. Enjoy your week.
Sandra @18

Lucy said...

Oh, how lovely! Will you be glazing them? I used to adore making pottery when i had access to a kiln. Always great to see others designs:) x

fairy thoughts said...

you have a well planned day, and lovely pottery to play with. hope it went well
janet #31

Laura said...

I'd hate for you to see my room if you are ashamed of that - that's not messy!!
Laura 87
x