Wednesday, 12 December 2012

WOYWW - Birthday Haul

Morning, morning all on this frosty day.  Happy WOYWW.

I have no actual crafting on my desk this morning, but what I do have is some of the Birthday Haul from yesterday.

This picture is not the best to actually show what it is ....... can you guess?



No, didn't think so, you can just make out because of my poor photo skills/lack of light here that t's green.  Actually, it is solder - in this case easy solder - and therefore to make sure I can identify it on the workbench I have coloured it with Green Copic.  The idea is that if I see a bit of green on the bench that this is soft solder.  The same way when I get some, I will be able to identify a bit of medium solder (orange) and hard solder (red).  It's important to know what one it is because of the melt point, and also that you can spot bits that get away and store them in the correct spot - it's expensive stuff.

From Lou I receive a yummy ball of my favourite choccies in the whole world - I love Lindor balls.


I will have this as soon as I've emptied the choccies out (I would estimate lunchtime), and keep some small tools inside it.

Next comes my lovely new Jewellery Saw, some blades for it, some Cut Lube and Patination Gel.


I also scored a black market box of Lucky Charms ( from Julia's comment yesterday, apparently I am not the only one on the black market for these beauties).  I estimate that they will be happily consumed by ... ohhhh Saturday if I am a good girl!

They were from Rob, along with a Jon Richardson DVD ... which I love - no surprise there as I adore him!

Oh also some Amazon vouchers from the out-laws and a fabulous fur coat from M&S from Mum.

I am truly a lucky girl - thank you all for my pressies.

For a real crafting fix head off to Fair Queen Julia's for a browse around the WOYWW participants.

I also have a plea for help, my Instagram feed seems to have disappeared from Twitter, where has it gone?  Is it just me?  How do I get it back.  It is tres annoying.

Happy WOYWW

Kay

8 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday! Helen, 4

Eliza said...

Belated Birthday Wishes to you another Sagitarian, mine is next week. Love your haul of goodies, especially that huge ball of lindor chocies, I could help you eat them if you want. LOL

Anyway more desks to see....

Happy WOYWW
Eliza 12

Lottie said...

What a fabulous array and list of birthday pesents - it sure does amke you feel loved and cherished doesn't it

okienurse said...

awesome lot of birthday presents! Black market Lucky Charms...Interesting. If you need more email me and I will send a care package! I had a great time on my cruise but now I am so feeling the crunch of the holiday season. I plan on getting the tree and decorations up by Friday and leaving them till...?? I hope you have your holiday plans more in control then I do! Have a great week! Vickie #3

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.com) said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Happy Wednesday,
Nadia (WOYWW #58)

Nan G said...

Happy birthday late! Nice b-day haul! Are the choccies gone yet? LOL Happy WOYWW! Nan 14

Minxy said...

Sorry I missed your birthday chick, Hope you had a happy one filled with love and laughter x
Happy {late} WOYWW and Festive season x
Hugz Minxy #23

Tertia said...

Very happy birthday and very happy belated WOYWW!
Sounds like you had a great birthday.
Tertia #11