Monday, 7 January 2013

Added a new page to the blog

if you look along the top line, I've added a new page "Wire Gauge to MM Conversion".

I thought it would be useful, I can't always find my sticky note with it on, and it's a pain to have to search the web for a conversion table.

Off to walk the Hailsham Hound and then back to balling copper headpins.  They'll be for sale in the shop later in the week, both in copper that has been pickled and tumbled (so it will have a bright finish) and copper that has been pickled tumbled and antiqued.

I'll also be doing some with brightly painted balls on the end later this month hopefully.

By the way Toodles and Binks now have a Facebook page.  Head over and like us .... I will be giving away some goodies for the first 5 people to do so (Lydia already has, but she doesn't count).  This is the LINK.

Happy Monday Peeps.

Hugs

Kay

No comments: