Tuesday, 15 January 2013

I Heart You .........Bead Table Wednesday

A little clan of 4 Heart Charms made by me the other day.


The top one is slightly larger and has some subtle surface pattern lines cared into it.  The bottom ones are slightly smaller.

As usual they are made from Earthenware clay with Nichrome loops added, Bisque fired, and then fired again.  I am totally in love with the Red Peony glaze, especially perfect for this time of year.

One of the main reasons I love working with Ceramics is that no matter how hard you try, you can never get something to be exactly the same (unless you slipped cast it, even then it would still vary depending on ambient temperature, kiln firing etc!!).  Therefore, each one is a little work of art in itself, a real one off.

I've made some for a project I will be working on, but decided I would add just a few limited sets of these to  the Stamp Galaxy store HERE.

Pointing out the obvious, it's Tuesday .... a happy day for me as I don't have the School run this evening ... I may play with more clay, or I may break out the PMC, not sure yet.

Laters Peeps.

Hugs

Kay

1 comment:

Lottie said...

These are so cute!