Wednesday, 16 January 2013

WOYWW - Clay Day Today

to finish off some of the projects I started last night, and then had to break off from to speak to my BFF.

My desk as is at 6 a.m. this morning:


not that pretty to look at, but I have seen it in a far more untidy state.

You can't see from this picture what those blobs of clay are, one of them is this:


.... a little Mushroom pendant, which looks like this from the top:


I think it will look super adorable glazed in the Red Peony Glaze (actually the official name of that glaze is Boomberoot, or Beetroot in English, not an attractive name for a very attractive glaze is it?!).

I also have 8 little somethings to make for the first people that  hit "Like" button over on Facebook last week, I was thinking little tiny bowls to sit on their desks, but will see where the clay takes me today.

More lovely, interesting, inspiring WOYWW desks to be found over at Fair Queen Julia's.

Happy WOYWW Peeps.

Hugs

Kay

11 comments:

butterfly said...

Adorable little mushroom - and can't wait to see it with the Bomberoot in place! Happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#39

okienurse said...

Looks like you have been busy this week. Love the little mushroom. I will have to check out the Facebook link! Have a great week. Vickie #43

MrsC.x said...

cant wait to see your mushroom painted

Happy WOYWW Mrs.C #46 {i think?!}
craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

shirley clark said...

I love mushrooms. What kind of clay do you use? being nosy, it's just that I suddenly want to make little clay poppies for my eldest daughter who is slightly obsessed with them.

Linda said...

They are going to look brilliant when painted/glazed. Linda #131

Ria Gall said...

Ooooh I love your little mushroom it would be lovely to see it finished.
Ria #114

Julia Dunnit said...

you are officially very patient. The little mushroom is so cute. I've ben busy admiring those little dishes made on a very slight curve and impressed with lace for a nice pattern...only seen them with polite and creamy colour glazes, but some lovely bright red colour would be terrific! Youve really acquired another skill wiith ll this clay-ing, yoou're very clever.

Queenie Jeannie said...

How adorable!!! I'm seeing gorgeous little mushrooms everywhere these days! Very trendy!

Jeannie #47

Lori said...

Very very cute little mushroom. Can't wait to see it glazed.

Sorry I am a day late. Fighting the nasty flu.
Lori #84

Nicky said...

Great little mushroom can wait to see it painted – I have not shared my desk this week as am busy looking after my friends cattery but am enjoying looking at everyone else craftiness – Have a great week

die amelie said...

So cool what you do with clay!

die amelie x