Wednesday, 30 January 2013

WOYWW - not "Mushroom" for a Pendant


although it's an awful picture of it - sorry, it is so dark here I just can't get sufficient light to take a decent photo!



I am superdooper pleased with it, and it will be going in the Stamp Galaxy shop as soon as I can get a decent picture (although there is a massive part of me that doesn't want to part with it LOL!).  It's been painted with a lovely Duncan glaze on the stem, which has pooled so nicely in the cared areas.  The top was glazed with Orchid matt glaze, and the green is actually Heirloom Silver that was dotted over, which has reacted with the Orchid  to give such a beautiful effect, I am loving the tie-dyed effect around the dots, plus the way it's pooled in the light carving that was on top (the whole thing was then given a coat of clear gloss glaze) .................. an you tell I love glaze?

I have so many other ceramic bits that are finished, but again I need to get decent pictures ... hopefully I can enlist Guy or Lydia's help at the weekend.

The cute Heart Charms have gone like hot cakes and there is only 1 pack left, so I need to make some more of those in Red Peony, although I have some yummy Heirloom silver ones waiting for photos and added to the shop.



It's WOYWW, I can't believe yet another one has rolled up.  Where does the time go?

If lovely interesting desks, check out Fair Queen Julia's kingdom of craftees.

Happy WOYWW, I will mostly be making more Nichrome loops today (see yesterday's post) and then some eye pins, I have to finish my Pendant project from the last blog hop, and then set to with some bits for the Bead Soup Blog Party which I have registered for.

Hugs.

Kay
xoxo

12 comments:

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Cute hearts! :^)
Patsy from
HeARTworks

Minxy said...

I see your clay passion is still burning strong, love those little hearts x
Happy Desk Hopping Day
Hugz Minxy #59

Jackie said...

You do need to make some more they are super cute
Jackie17

Ria Gall said...

These are so cute they will look amazing on a number of things just super
Ria #44

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super cute!

Jeannie #12

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous! You are quite clearly enjoying your creative time!! Chris#93

Julia Dunnit said...

Busy as ever Kay! You're right, those hearts are cute cute cute! I can totally see why you're so into the glazes, you're really making magic with them.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah so cute indeed Kay and like you love a bit of gloss :D
Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #40

Lisa said...

Great mushroom and super cute hearts too, Happy WOYWW
:D
Lisa
#131

Nan G said...

Mushroom turned out gorgeous! Great looking hearts too! I'm a bit late desk hopping... Happy WOYWW! Nan 107

jude said...

Loving the Mushroom sure it will be a big hit.so i think there will be more in the making .Have fun!Have crafty week hugs judex167

April Story said...

I can see why you don't want to part with your pendant, but you can always make yourself another one. ;-)
April #101