Monday, 11 February 2013

Two Posts in 1 Day ... Bead Soup Ready to go




.... or at least I think it is .... I hope there is enough there.

So far I've packed up a ceramic focal, 4 ceramic buttons, 2 ceramic pendants, 2 ceramic heart charms, 6 ceramic bead caps and a tiny fine silver charm, and 3 small lampwork beads (all made my me) and then some Agate and Czech glass beads to match. Ohh plus some copper and silver eye pins made by me as well. Also added a silver toggle clasp which was bought.

Do I need to add more do you think? I've never sent Bead Soup before and don't want my partner to feel that she hasn't had enough ingredients - she did mention "modest" in her email to me.

Kay

2 comments:

Lottie said...

My goodness it sure sounds a lot - and probably in excess of what it expected. I am sure that your partner will be absolutely thrilled with all your creations - they sound amazing

Mags said...

I got the Soup and it is so lovely, and plenty of it!
Thank you, Kay, I appriciate all the pieces made by you and there are so many ideas buzzing in my head ;-D
Hugs from Finland!