Wednesday, 20 February 2013

WOYWW - Carving away




that's what I've been up to, although not as much as I would like as it is Half Term, and so we are making the most of taking it easy with a few later mornings than normal.

It was an exciting day here yesterday as well, as my fantastic Bead Soup arrived from my Partner, Mags (Margarita Saari).  She lives in Finland, and makes the most wonderful jewellery, pop over to her blog and check it out.  I particularly love this piece she made recently



This is the unwrapped package from Mags ..........



..... but, you will have to wait until our reveal in April see what I make.  I might be generous and give you some sneak peaks before then of the lovely goodies my beautiful package contained.

I'm hoping to put the kiln on later today, although I am a little short of a kiln full, if you know what I mean, there is still quite a bit to bisque fire.

Grab a coffee now, and head off over to Fair Queen Julia's to see all the Totes Amaze WOYWW desks.

Oh, and in answer to the Fair Queen's question last week, it was a roller stamp I used on the dishes.

Hugs

Kay






12 comments:

Bella said...

Always so nice to be involved in a swap and what a beautifully packaged parcel you got!

okienurse said...

I love swaps! I spend a lot of time creating things for classes and swaps so I don't put them on the blog. I think maybe I should! Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Vickie #28

Helen said...

Fab swap! Enjoy the rest of half term.. Helen, 5

Jackie said...

Enjoy your lie in while the children are on holiday !!
Jackie 19

Heather Alger said...

Beautiful beads and such a pretty wrapped parcel x
Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

Lori said...

Love the carving and the jewelry. Can't wait to see more. Started following your friend too. Love jewelry.

Enjoy hopping around the world today nosing into people desks.
Lori #57

Neet said...

Fab stuff you are showing us today. So you are a ceramicist? Wow indeed.
Hugs, Neet xx 11

Gibby Frogett said...

Happy WOYWW great necklace and love your carving. happy crafting Gill x #103

Laura said...

Kay you tease!! Wait til April?
:)
Happy WOYWW, have a super week,
Laura 146

mamapez5 said...

Lovely beads and an excellent piece of carving. Enjoy the relaxing half-term week. Kate x #84

Krisha said...

Great bead work and you are the one that gets to wear it....lucky you!!
Krisha #21

Tertia said...

Looks like that parcel contains some really special finds.
Happy belated WOYWW!
Tertia 20