Wednesday, 27 February 2013

WOYWW - Nothing but paperwork on my desk

orders to be precise .... that's because we have a massive 50% sale going on over at Stamp Galaxy.

If you're interested the code at checkout to enter is:

REFURB50

The reason for this sale is that we need to move the stuff to the new workshop, and having already had it packed up and moved to the temporary residence, I don't want to haul too many boxes again.

Stuff is flying out the door as fast as I can pack it.

Hopefully I will be back in for WOYWW next week, but all my fun stuff like the Ceramics has had to stop to get this done.

Happy WOYWW

Hugs

Kay 
xoxo

5 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I'm glad, that's a huge discount and it would be horrid if it hadn't made you very busy!

April Story said...

Good luck - I hope you greatly reduce your inventory. April #151

Scrapcat 1 said...

good luck with the sale Tracy #72

Kyla said...

Glad your busy, good luck with the studio move

Kyla #22

kathy stemke said...

Great sale! I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com