Saturday, 13 April 2013

If you arrive her for the Bead Soup Blog Hop

Good Morning,

If you arrive here for the Bead Soup Blog Hop and wonder WTF!!! .... I've done my piece but it was too dark to photograph last night.  I also forgot to put my camera on charge overnight.

Camera is charging and I will post my picture a little later on today with the various links.

EDITED TO ADD:

I am so sorry for the delay, unfortunately following that post my Father in Law sadly passed away very unexpectedly.

This has obviously left us distraught, and whilst my peace is done, I have had too much to cope with my Husband, Children and Mother-in-laws grief  (as well as my own), that I haven't found the time to take the picture yet.

I'm working through the urgent stuff and will pop back on to do it asap.

Kay




6 comments:

Pia Kaven said...

:D I know what you mean, I woke only to realize that my camera battery was not charging anymore, and it is pretty new, so I took my pictures with the cell phone. Not very good pictures. I can't wait to see what you came up with!

Micheladas said...

I have done that with my camera as well. I will stop by later on to view your pieces.

Toltec Jewels for Jewel School Friends said...

I was Margarita's partner last year :) I can't wait to see what she sent and what you created! I'll stop back.

Mags said...

Dear Kay, I'm so sorry for your family's loss <3
Take your time, we'll come to see your piece whenever you'll have the right time for it.

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your and your family's loss :(

We all completely understand that your grief and family time is more important right now, so you just take your time!

A Polymer Penchant said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. There is always time later. Healing thoughts for you and your family